Follow these simple steps to add additional administrators to your tenancy.
- First, you need to invite them to your tenancy as a User. The steps for this are found here.
- Once they have accepted the invitation and created their account you will need to view their details. Navigate to Settings -> Users and take note of their Subject.
- Then go to Settings -> Administrators. Click "Add Administrator"
- Enter a friendly name and their email (optional) followed by their Subject from step 2.
- For their Issuer:
- If the user is logging into DataTrails via email (local account), not using the buttons for Microsoft, Google or ESSO then the value for issuer is "local"
- If the user is not logging into DataTrails via email, using the buttons for Microsoft, Google or ESSO then the value for issuer is the "issuer" value seen in the Users tab e.g. https://accounts.google.com
- If you are giving a Custom Integration administrator privileges, the issuer is https://app.datatrails.ai/appidpv1
- Click "Add Administrator" to complete the process.
Once a user is elevated to an administrator their view should change. On the left-hand side there should be additional menu items such as "Settings", "Compliance Policies" and "Access Policies", in addition they are able to see assets created by anyone.
Note: We do not advise that you give a Custom Integration administrator privileges unless it is used by secure application for the purpose of Tenancy management. If the integration is to be used to access Assets and Events it is best practice to use an Access Policy to define exactly what the integration is able to do.